Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Will you be mine?


With Valentine's Day come and gone, I thought that I would pay homage to the romance, the love and the commitment that we have in our lives. First, I have to say that I have the most lovely wife. She loves me so much and shows me on a daily basis. Hey, it takes a special woman to run 5K on V-Day then cheer on her husband's half marathon...all before breakfast. No sir, no breakfast in bed, no back rubs, just pounding the pavement. Like I said, my girl is special!

On Friday Susan baked cookies that were to die for. Have a look at her blog. They were absolutely the best cookies that I've ever had. Wow!

She is there to support my quest for 100+ mile bike rides, or for epic trail runs and is there to be my support at work too. So thank you baby for all you do for me. I hope I can at least make you smile and be there to support you, too.

Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

MoonstruckinMontana said...

Yea, yea, you'd better suck up. I'm still pouting over getting a blister for Valentines Day! Hrrmph. One thing I can say is life is definitely more interesting with you around...and I guess you're kinda cute too. Yea, I think I'll keep you.