Sunday, February 21, 2010

A New Adventure

On this wild ride that we find ourselves on, Erik and I get the opportunity to see some pretty amazing places. And without the luxury of having some additional time to explore and really get to know them, I shudder to think of the gems we would have missed had our stay been just a quick weekend or a rushed week-long vacation. So, I'm really excited that I'm going to have the opportunity to share these places and events, along with some insider information on where to go and what to see, with our friends, family and the rest of the world as I've just signed on as the Missoula Road Trip Travel Examiner with Examiner.com. I'll do my best to organize the articles in a way so that if you find yourselves hitting some of the fabulous places we've been lucky enough to visit, you can look back and find the information to help make your own adventures grand!

I hope you enjoy them and if we find ourselves in one of your favorite corners of the world, I'd love your hints and suggestions on where to go and what to see!

No comments: