Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sprung a Leak

Life on the road has been full of fun and adventure...sometimes too much adventure! Being in the mountains, we've seen our fair share of storms roll through and the last set brought a bit more rain than snow. Unfortunately, that rain managed to find its way inside our motorhome. Damn!

Well, of course, this called for a bit of patchwork to get us through until we can get the problem fixed (a leaky bedroom slide-out that no amount of duct tape will solve) so we drew straws and poor Erik lost the draw (ok, he volunteered knowing my propensity for falling off things and figuring it would be easier to fix the slide-out than my head but I thought the drawing of straws sounded a bit more diplomatic) so up on the roof he went.
I, like any good wife, stood below and gave advice....and snapped a few pictures while I was at it (women=multitasking, n'est-ce pas?) .

I'm happy to say we've been drip free (ok, I'm tempted to go for the joke but I know payback can be a bitch!) and look forward to sunnier days ahead.



No comments: