Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Par-tay

Boo!








Last Saturday night's party was lots of fun. Hosts Bella and Howie evidently know how to put on a good time, and from the post-party talk of my coworkers, they didn't disappoint. The whole place was decorated and they cooked up a tasty mix of Filipino and American food. And there was plenty of liquor to wet your whistle! Everyone was in costume and felt free to let their hair down. I went as a "high roller" complete with ten gallon hat (thanks Team Stampede) and gaudy clothes ensemble. I was sportin' the cool shades and was lookin' for the poker table!

There were games, such as bobbing for apples (the sanitary version) and The Mummy wrap (which yours truly participated.) Just check out some of the pictures that I got. As the night went on (and more liquor flowed) the Karaoke came out and the living room was transformed into "Disco Inferno."

I have gotten to know some of my coworkers well and I have really enjoyed working at "the home." They are really a close-knit group and they really seem to care and take care of each other. As Brandi told me, they are all family there, and it showed. I'm going to miss the people after I leave, that's for sure.

















The Party was a good mix of folks from all around.






















No comments: